Monday 28 April 2014

Holiday Wishlist - Egypt 2014

Well, this post is going to be a welcome break from my lesson planning and essay editing.

I'm going to be visiting the Premier le Reve Hotel & Spa in Hurghada, Egypt, this August with my boyfriend.

First of all, can I get a wow?!




Not usually one to gloat, but I literally cannot wait to be bathing in this 5* luxury. I think after this teaching course I actually deserve this kind of break! 


Now for the wishlist... Although within the confines of the hotel it will probably be okay to wear what I like, being a predominantly Muslim country, the dress code in Egypt is very conservative. Rather than the usual crop tops/shorts that you might find a girl from Essex wearing on a normal holiday in a hot country, I'm feeling the need to stock up on some more maxi-dresses and loose fitting, cool, airy cover ups for this holiday (just feeling the need to add that I'm not someone who goes round wearing next to nothing, but I mean there will be a lack of boobs tubes and shorts above the knee!):

                                                  

1. Regardless as to the words of wisdom from The Chainsmokers in the Selfie Song: "Who wears cheetah?!"I still love a bit of leopard print. I love this kimono from Missguided and it provides a nice cover up of the shoulders, and is loose fitting so won't leave me sweltering!


2. I love florals, I love dresses, shoulders are covered and this will look great with a tan by the end of the week! :) Also from Missguided! (I LOVE this website, I'm sure you'll notice this!) 


3. Now these wouldn't be included in my usual attire at all, but if I'm going to need some loose, pretty trousers to wear on holiday then these Topshop tapered trousers are the ones. If we decide to venture out from the hotel to visit markets or take part in any organised excursions (which we will if I have my way), then these will be ideal teamed with a light, loose fitted white shirt or kimono, though not the aforementioned leopard one - tragic print clash!


4. A pretty little floral New Look bikini - because who doesn't need a cute new bikini before every holiday? (I already have 14... but a new one to the collection won't hurt!)


5. Finally, also from New Look, this cute little peachy coloured clutch bag would look nice with plenty of outfits! Having recently ruined my one remaining light coloured bag with a spillage of bronzer, I need to add a new one to my bag collection and what better excuse than a holiday to buy one! 


2 comments: